We have made Endless OS available for everyone to download and install for personal use, and we would love your help in bringing it to more people around the world! Our goal is to deliver access to information to everyone in the world, regardless of means and opportunity, and one powerful way of doing this is to make our software available for anyone who wants or needs it.
We want to make sure everyone gets the best experience with Endless OS, so we’ve made a simple policy around how the OS images can be used. Please read our policy, and if you have any questions, suggestions, or would like to partner with Endless, please get in touch.
Almost all of the software that makes up Endless OS is Free and Open Source Software, and the source code is available through our Developer page.
Endless OS Download, Installation & Redistribution Policy
- Physical Redistribution: You may redistribute pristine, unmodified copies of Endless OS on physical media such as CD/DVD, USB disk or SD/MMC card. If you wish, you may charge a nominal fee to the end user to defray your costs related to the media. No commercial agreement with Endless is needed, but we do request that you let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Redistribution: You may redistribute pristine, unmodified copies of Endless OS online by becoming a public mirror or by utilizing our BitTorrent tracker. If you are interested in becoming a mirror, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Endless Trademarks: You may not use any of the following in connection with a modified version of Endless OS without obtaining prior written permission from Endless: the names “Endless” and “Endless OS”, the Endless logo, and any other trademarks of Endless.
- Commercial Use and Deployment: If you wish to pre-install Endless OS on PC hardware prior to sale, or purchase support for a large number of installations, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Developers: Please visit our Developer section for information regarding the building blocks of Endless OS, our commitment to the open source development methodologies, and access to source code.